A person called us to see if we could print a scale size Windscreen for a model car (a BMW X5)
This was the process,
- We received a digital model of the entire car from an online source, which we imported into Auto-desk 3DSmax
- We the isolated the Windscreen
- Looking at the item we found that the Resolution was too low for such a print, so Using ZBrush we increased the point count and refitted the mesh
- Once done we then prepare the file for an clear SLA print
- The sand and cleaning process was then started
- using paper starting @120 Grit working our way all the way up to 2400 Grit and polish
The result speaks for it’s self.
Another happy customer.